|This ‘63 Chevy Belair wagon is a SOLID western, mostly original paint, great cruiser!
It has a ton of features such as:
- 4 corner air ride with 7 way switches.
- All braided air lines (no plastic!)
- Large air valves for quick response
- C notched in the rear to lay low and done right!!
- Wilwood power front disc brakes
- Power steering
- New 20” wheels/ tires
- Griffin alumni radiator
- Small block V8 2 bbl 305
- 350 turbo transmission
- All glass is good
- Dual air ride compressors and tanks
- New dual exhaust
- Dynomat on the entire floor under carpet
- New pearl white paint on the roof
- Roof rack
- Plus a lot more
- Check it out on eBay,click here.